Exclusive Offer for PMI® Chapters
Give your members expert PMP® / CAPM® certification training at reduced rates AND earn money for your PMI® chapter.
Chapters can earn up to $10,000 for a class of 24 attendees!
Project Management Skills, LLC partners with PMI® chapters to help PMI members earn PMP® / CAPM® certification. Through the partnership, PMI® chapters can generate up to $10,000 per class in non-dues revenue.
Chapters can use funds generated by our Boot Camps for additional member services and benefits. One chapter established a $40,000 scholarship fund. Other chapters share the training opportunities with their local community. The training helps chapters promote and expand chapter membership.
How the Partnership Works
- We provide our Ultimate 3-Day or 4-Day Boot Camp at a site in your community
- We work with chapters to promote our Boot Camp, providing promotional materials and information
- We offer chapter members first-class PMP® / CAPM® training at special reduced rates – members can save $500 each compared to similar boot camps
- We provide Steve Norton’s highly rated training with in-class materials and post-class online support
- We split the net revenue with your chapter 50/50 – total tuition income minus our expenses
- We make it simple and painless for PMI® chapters to provide member training. We can provide the promotional materials, arrange the venue, collect the revenue, manage registration, and issue the contact hours.
Book a Professional Development Day in conjunction with any chapter Boot Camp and save even more! Project Management Skills, LLC will provide an extra day of professional training at special reduced rates. Tailored to your chapter’s needs, topics can include leadership, organizational and planning skills, risk management, or other project management themes.
Steve Norton also is a popular and experienced presenter! In addition to offering his PMP® / CAPM® Boot Camp, Steve is available to give informative and entertaining talks at PMI® Chapter meetings or conferences. For example, his inspirational presentation on 5 Tips for Becoming a More Effective Project Team Member is always well received.